GDM practical example, RFC

Hi:
I have written a small doc explaining how I setup GDM in an Univ club. It is
not finished (missing links, ie) but I would like to hear comments, get more
links, improve the areas that people do not understand, etc.

Have in mind that is a field approach to the theme, not a full tutorial, but
I hope that this way people will se what is important, or at least what
someone had to do to get it running (it is not the typical local GDM, but
not indirect either, plain "one server, some clients").

Thanks in advance.

The URL is (choose one, should be the same, but sometimes do not work, go
ask our Univ DNS system):
http://coyote.asoc.euitt.upm.es/~gsromero/gnome/tutorial/gdm-at-acd/
http://acd.asoc.euitt.upm.es/~gsromero/gnome/tutorial/gdm-at-acd/
http://138.100.51.178/~gsromero/gnome/tutorial/gdm-at-acd/