Re: RPMs and src

I just don't like using RPMs. I don't really have a good reason for it, I
just like to do things my way....Anyway, right after I sent this message I
realized what a stupid question I was asking. Ugh. Sorry bout that.

However, I am now running gnome-panel 1.0.55, and it doesn't add any
applets. Anytime I attempt to add an applet it just creates what appears
to be the spacing between the buttons/applets, but doesn't actually add
anything functional (applet) to the panel. What's up?