Re: desktop entries

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 08:24:24PM +0100, Paul Cooper wrote:
> The main StarOffice is installed by the admin then each user runs the
> setup script which (by default - you can change it) adds some per user
> stuff in $HOME/Office51 including a wrapper for the main binary in
> $HOME/Office51/bin/soffice  - if I remember it checks whether you're
> already running soffice and stuff. Anyway I would bet that
> $HOME/Office/bin/soffice would work 90% of the time.

Where it should put it is up to the user.  I think most people do not want
another directory under $HOME, there are already alot of them there for
most people.  I know I don't put mine there.

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | Center for Parallel Computers
http://erik.bagfors.nu/    | http://www.pdc.kth.se/