Re: desktop entries

The main StarOffice is installed by the admin then each user runs the
setup script which (by default - you can change it) adds some per user
stuff in $HOME/Office51 including a wrapper for the main binary in
$HOME/Office51/bin/soffice  - if I remember it checks whether you're
already running soffice and stuff. Anyway I would bet that
$HOME/Office/bin/soffice would work 90% of the time.

Paul