Problems with mawa iname com

Due to problems with my account, the e-mail sent to mawa@iname.com has
not been forwarded to my machine for a couple of days.

Everything should now work correctly again. I don't know when
iname.com is going to flush the mail that has accumulated. If you've
got something really important for me to receive, please send it
again.

mawa
--
bald pit, n.:
    what remains of the finely machined slits in a screw's head after