Re: will helix-code be also supported in debian?

Sat, Mar 25, 2000 at 12:55:06PM -0600 Jamin Philip Gray rašė:
> >   I was just wondering why helix gnome desktop does not have any release
> >   for the debian distribution.
>
> I have heard that Debian packages are being worked on and will eventually
> be released.

there was a long thread about Helix and Debian on debian-gtk-gnome list --
see archives, starting from
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-gtk-gnome-0003/msg00002.html

also some more messages (most of them duplicating) on debian-devel list.

this should be enough.

--
                        menESIs        (Gediminas Paulauskas)