Re: desktop resolution

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 u07ih@abdn.ac.uk wrote:

> While the lists were MIA, I made a suggestion that maybe the FAQ should move to
> a sort of Knowledge Base type setup, where users could do natural langage
> queries on the KB articles, and people could post their own articles about things
> that they found helpful while trying to solve a problem, that could be checked
> by someone, and then added to the knowledge base.

I think that this is an excellent idea.  A big step in the right direction
would be to make the mailing list archives searchable.  I know that this
has been raised before, but I really do think that it would be an enormous
help.

What is the problem with making them searchable?  Everybody else has
searchable list archives... KDE have searchable list archives... ;-)

Paul