gdm remote display question

hi,

I have two redhat 6.1 boxes, both are running gdm
2.0beta2. Sometimes, I want one of them to be able to
login to the remote one through gdm login (add a host
menu, query by XDMCP, right?). I think gdm can do so,
but going through the manual, I can't figure out how
to do it? the usuage of gdmchooser/gdmlogin is too
terse for me to grasp, Can someone please help me?

best regard

oliver