helix-gnome and iconified apps

I loaded the helix-gnome preview a couple of days ago without incident
(redhat 6.1, sawmill and updated pretty much everywhere to the bleeding
edge).  I really like its looks...most impressive.  But (there always  has
to be a but, right?) now minimized apps don't show up on the panel.  I have
to cycle thru all apps with <alt><tab> to work with a previously minimized
app.
How does one fix this annoying trait?  Is there some setting that I must tweak?