RE: gnome/X not taking keys, hard reboot necessary

Sorry I forge teh original thread name but I just had
this happen again last night. This is where the X and
or something else crashes hard. The mouse still moves but
clicks and keystrokes do nothing. Can't even ALT-CTLR-F2

I'm pretty sure it occurs when I try to press left and
right mouse buttons for emulation on the root window multiple
times in rabid succession. This is with sawmill .22 and gnome 1.1.5.

could a couple of other people try to wildly click multiple
buttons on the root window to see if they can dulplicate it?