helix update

ran helix update today and it worked like a charm!  man every time i start
playing around with helix-gnome i'm more and more impressed!  i have a
question....there was talk about transparent themes for the panel for a
while.  is this every going to happen?  also...when you change the hiding
policy to 'auto hide' and you have a floating panel it seems to always
want to autohide to the left.  i keep my panel (corner panel) docked to
the right bottom corner and when i use auto hide i get the handle (what
remains of the closed panel) sitting in the middle of my desktop.  is
there any way to make the autohide go to the right instead?

thanks a lot and keep up the incredible work!

--
Jack Wallen's Key fingerprint
B0 0B 4A 4E A0 BD 60 FC  0A FE 0C 88 5D 4A 77 38  D4 3A 63 E6

willow's uptime
  6:22pm  up 15 days,  5:20,  1 user,  load average: 0.23, 0.35, 0.29