Re: themes bust it up...

> I repeat my earlier statement, spend a few days with each, and choose
> whichever suits you best. GNOME-compliant themeable choices include:

> Window maker

	Why do people continue to suggest Window Maker, even though using
it breaks Gnome?

	(Paraphrased from memory:) "Gnome has detected that the Panel is
already running.  Should I start another instance of the Panel?"  ...in
addition to all the other problems caused by duplicated session management
(apps starting up twice, or X starting with no WM at all, or the Config
Utility showing the wrong WM as the currently selected one, etc.)

--Derek