Re: Font size/selection

On Sun, Mar 12, 2000 at 02:16:54PM +0000 or thereabouts, mike wrote:

> Hi I have a pretty stupid query
> How do you change the size of the font for the panel menus and gmc
> I know t can be done because I did it for one of y user names but I can't
> remember how

I had that happen, too, but I found it again :)

It's under control-center --> theme selector.

As well as "available themes" and "preview" boxes, there is "user font".
Click "use custom font" and then click on the font name beneath to get
the font selector.

This certainly works for panel menus. I don't use gmc, but I hope it
works there!

Telsa