Re: gnome-core / gnome-applets 1.1.5 "Intimidating Rainbow" released

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> [...]

Technically, it's the GNOME UI Improvement Project, the UI Hit Squad is
under that, and exists to provide solutions to gripes and wishes
provided to the GNOME UI IP.

GNOME UI Improvement Project:
http://developer.gnome.org/gnome-ui/

UI Hit Squad:
http://developer.gnome.org/gnome-ui/hitsquad/

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill