Re: Re[2]: gtkhtml

On 30 Jun 2000 09:43:20 EDT, Steven Kordik said:

I also wanted to mention that I have also spent a bit of time documenting
the widget.  (CscHTML, although the documentation in truth applies to
GtkHTML just as much)

I have written fairly detailed documentation for the Perl bindings, and
used gtk-doc to generate a complete documentation framework for the C
widget.  At the present time, this includes documentation for the
private, internal functions of the widget, but I find that these help me
as a developer work on the widget.

You can see the results of my efforts at http://www.cscmail.net/cschtml

I have also created a cschtml.m4 automake script and a cschtml-config
script (just like gnome-config or gtk-config.)	  These make it very easy
for a developer to include support for cschtml in a program.

Anyway, this is not intended as a self congratulatory pat on the back,
but just a mention that I could certainly "bring a lot to the table" when
it comes to joining forces with the GtkHTML team.

-Steve

P.S.
	Does it annoy anyone else that the "reply-to" field on the
@gnome.org mailing lists is NOT the list address, but instead the
origional sender?  This causes most people to use the "reply to all"
feature of their mailers, causing a poster to receive TWO copies of any
replies to his post. (once to the list, and a second directly to himself)
 Personally, I prefer a list that sets the reply-to field to be the
address of the list, allowing replies to be sent only to the list (by
default)  This is the behavior on every list I am on, EXCEPT the
@gnome.org lists...  Anyway, just a pet peave of mine.