Re: gtkhtml

>  And I run testgtkhtml
> against a few test pages that haven't rendered properly for the last 6
> months (and that I pointed out to Ettore) such as
> http://www.gtk.org/tutorial  And, well, the same bugs I pointed out 6
> months ago are still there.

It seems to me that you are not quite familiar with the inner workings of
free and open source software. It goes like this:

1. You find something that you are not happy about in a package.
2. You ask the author if he would like to fix it.
3. If he doesn't have the time because he has other things to do,
 you fix it yourself or find someone else to do it for you.
4. You submit a patch.

Just thought you wanted to know... ;)
/Richard, with tounge in cheek.