Re: KDE vs. Gnome?

You know, sometimes I really, truly, honestly wish the QPL vs GPL or "free
software" vs. "open source" morons, etc., would just murder each other and
remove their childish posturing from a world that really doesn't need it.

Sure, go ahead and sue KDE.  (I'm told someone is already planning to, in
fact.)  That way we won't have to worry about KDE, GNOME, or Linux any
more, because they'll all be tarred with the "too childish to do anything
but piss on each other" brush.  Bravo!

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery@ece.cmu.edu