Helix installer problems

Hi.  I am installing Gnome via the Helix installer.

All went well until my dodgy ISP cut me off.  I start again and it finds the already downloaded rpm's and contiues.  Lost the connection again.  Now when I try the installer tells me I need atleas 109 megs of HD space before I can continue.  I have over 3 gigs free on that partition.

Any clues?  I am stuck in a kind of limbo where my helix updater crashes and the installer refuese to run.

Thanks