Re: Gnome Website slogan

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 11:23:40AM -0400, Poletti, Don wrote:

> Ahh a voice of reason.

Loban argued that "computing made easy" is OK in part because hardly any
company's slogan is 100% truthful.  Are you sure you want to agree to
that?

> And GNOME isn't about makeing GNU easy. We use GNU software but nobody
> uses GNU per se. plus GNOME is not limited to GNU.

That's funny, I thought GNOME was part of the GNU Project.

--
                                      Brian F. Kimball <bfk@footbag.org>

No question is so difficult as one to which the answer is obvious.