Re: Playing sounds

On 06/21/00 14:29:52 +0100 Derek Fountain <fountai@hursley.ibm.com> wrote:
+-----
| Do I take it that there's nothing I can do about it? I've
| turned sound off for the moment. It'd be a shame to be
| completely soundless!
+--->8

Fix esd and send in a patch?  (I disabled sound at home because I was only
playing around to begin with; I'm just not a "desktop bleeps and bloops"
type.)

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery@ece.cmu.edu