Från: Remco Nonhebel []
Skickat: den 18 juni 2000 20:36
Ämne: CD writing

Hello, there

I'm not sure this is the right mailing-list, sorry if it isn't, but I got a
little question about CD-writing.
I'm running RH6.1 on a 333MHz Mendacino, 128 MB RAM, got an UltraPlex 40
CD-reader and a Yamaha CRW8424S writer

Does anyone know a good CD-burning program for GNOME, that is not too hard
handle, or is it actually better to do it from commandline (I suppose it
not really matter, but you never know)

Help is appreciated

Remco Nonhebel

gnome-list mailing list