Re: CVS Read access problems

Paolo Galtieri <pgaltieri@uswest.net> writes:
> Has anybody else seen this?  Does anybody know who to contact regarding
> cvs access problems?
>
> I have tried this on two different connections, one that goes through a
> firewall and one that doesn't, and
> in both cases I have the same problem.
>
> Also it appears that one of the round robin sites (192.58.206.110)
> for  the CVS base does not answer connect requests. The above cvs command
> will hang until it timeouts.

Note that the Bonsai and LXR web sites are running off the master
repository (cvs.gnome.org) and you are probably using an anonymous
mirror which updates once a day or so.

That said, some of the mirrors appear to suck. They have bad
connections or don't sync often enough or something.

If you find a good one, you can always hardcode its IP in your
CVSROOT.

Havoc