Re: make gnome listen on localhost:*

-> [1] I freely admit to making a mistake in my initial argument. I advocated
-> that libORBit should not listen on inet sockets by default. I've since
-> revised this: GNOME's usgae of libORBit should be such that no inet
-> sockets are listened on.

	(My $.02) I agree that this is how it should be.

	Can somebody who understands ORBit please confirm/deny that the
use of Unix sockets is built in?  Or will additional coding be necessary?

Thanks,
Derek