Re: BZ2_bz* in gnome core?

F. Heitkamp [ Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 07:24:27AM -0400 ] :
> When I configure gnome core it complains
> about me not having the latest libbz2.
> I have 1.0.0 which appears to be the latest.
> I found that replacing the bz* calls in
> help_browser/misc.c with BZ2_bz* at least
> makes that compile.  I also had to fix
> configure the same way.

right; I'd to do the same, but it's better you place macro
 calls in bzlib.h as you did for the source file, as nautilus and
  the rest is still assuming that we do all use bzip2 < 1.0.

#define bzCompress BZ2_bzCompress  etc. so that all progs get compiled
 and you'dn't to edit all the sources for that.
--
){
	kabalak->Fatih Demir.