Re: GNOME won't start

Hi,
First of all are you sure that X works correctly (run the command line setup
toold and test.)

If so I would guess that you probably must be missing some core GNOME package
for some strange reason. Anyway I suggest getting updated  packages from
http://www.helixcode.com,
that way you get the newest functionality, all the necessary packages and if
there is some bug causing this it might very well be fixed in this newer
release.

Christian