Re: Gnome Guide (pager)

I am running Sawfish both on Caldera 2.4 desktop and FreeBSD 4.0

I have deleted all ~/.gnome* and ~/.sawfish folders, restarted gnome and I
have 6 gmc and 2 panels

I am starting gnome with the startx command from cli. I have an ~/.xinitrc
which has 1 line exec gnome-session
has gnome starts up it fires up sawfish.

I get the same resaults in my task list on both systems.

Just in case there is some confusion I am referring to the drop down list
attached to the  pager. Is there more than 1 task list? (i'm new to gnome)

On both systems I compiled gnome 1.2 from source, The helix installer did not
work for me on caldera 2.4?

(i'll take a look at powershell, but the last time I looked it was Linux
only?)

Thank for ypur help so far

Stephen