RE: gnomeicu

If you right mouse click on your panel -> Applets -> Network -> Gnomeicu

This should add an icon to your panel which works in a similar way to the
Windows version. If you don't get anything, you can try in the Gnome Terminal
to type "gnomeicu", and it'll try start and give you the errors if there are
any.

On 07-Jun-2000 root wrote:
> I have installed gnomeicu.  However I can not figure out where to find the
> executabe (sorry for windows term)  How can I run the program.  I have RH6.2
> and I
> installed it with an rpm

Ralph Slooten

   .~.      ICQ:      25543458