Gnome Guide (pager)

So  far I like gnome 1.2 was using KDE until now.

I like the new Gnome Guide(pager) since I'm a system admin I constantly
have 6-10
xterms open for all the servers I maintain and really like the task
list, but for a couple of problems, can the task list be made to filter
out listing for the panel and gmc , I have , at this stage 11
application launchers on my desktop there fore I have 11 gmc in the task
list

or can the task list windows be made sizeable so I don't have to scroll
through the list to find the server I want.

--
Stephen Cimarelli
ClariNet Internet Solutions