Re: Java doesn't works

On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 08:52:42AM +0200, Alessandro Agostinelli wrote:
> I installed Gnome 1.2 and all works perfectly: all but no Java
> applications.

Surely Java has very little to do with Gnome....
Or did Java only stop working for you after installing Gnome 1.2?

> I tried with jdk 1.2.2 (from Sun) and jdk1.3 (beta from Sun) and all
> applications (for example any demos in the package) crashes.

What happens to them when they crash? What error messages do you get?

--
(o_   | Toby Jaffey : www.nott.ac.uk/~psystrj/
//\   | "The word 'Free' doesn't refer to price; it refers to freedom,",