GtkMozilla or GtkGecko?

I was just reading about GtkMozilla at
<http://www.mozilla.org/unix/gtk-embedding.html> supposedly is
going to be used in Nautilus for web browsing. I was hoping that
Nautlius would be embedding Gecko, the HTML rendering engine, so
that we could have a Gnome web browser, rather than yet another
component that has to be themed independently (Gnome, window
manager, and now browser).

Exactly why is the plan to embed Mozilla rather than Gecko?

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not
 necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are
 going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as
 they fly overhead."
 --RFC 1925

PGP signature