Re: helix-gonme 1.2 - very nice but what about browsers?

Jeffry Smith wrote:
> zaikxtox wrote:
> > is there some effort
> > on making a good ms-iexplorer/aol-netscape clone?

You don't need a "clone", you can get the original. Netscape 6 is a
"clone" of Mozilla <http://www.mozilla.org>, an open-source browser.

There is no final version yet, it is heading towards beta-quality. You
don't write a complete full-fledged browser in 2 weeks.

> > that
> > would be, in my opinion, really a great advance for
> > the GNU comunity.

Well, Mozilla is not part of the GNU community, but the open-source one.

> is anyone working on a [...] presentation software package?

Yes, "Achtung".

--
<http://www.bucksch.org>