For those the the Sawfish Configuration problem

While searching the sawfish site I came across this workaround. Tried it
and so far its fixed the problem.  One thing in that path where it says
"~/0.30.3/i386-redhat-linux/DOC " change that to
"~/0.30.2/i386-redhat-linux/DOC" if you're running the latest helix
version of sawfish.  Best luck

" I don't know what the real solution is, but someone was kind enough to

send me the following:

>just wanted to let you know how to work around
>that annoying little bug (in case you're still
>looking for a quick'n dirty workaround)
>
>just do a chmod 666 on
>/usr/libexec/sawfish/0.30.3/i386-redhat-linux/DOC

I did this and it seems to work.

If someone knows what the real problem or solution
is (an installation problem?) I would love to hear
from you.  Otherwise, this has worked for me and
it might help someone else browsing these archives.

Cory "

Darryl