Re: gnome-xemacs-remote?

>>>>> "Tobias" == Tobias Weber <towb@knuut.de> writes:

Tobias> But how do I tell gnome-edit to call gnuclient? "Not found"...

If you use XEmacs, gnuclient is the Right Way to do this.

In order to get Gnome to use this, I opened the Gnome Control Center
application (the toolbox icon), selected the 'Default Editor' option
(under the 'Document Handlers' section), and then typed 'gnuclient %f'
into the text field.

Don't use the drop-down; this isn't an option there. You have to
actually type it into the text field, but it works.

HTH,
john.

           [ John S Jacobs Anderson ]------><URL:mailto:jacobs@genehack.org>
[ Genehack: Not your daddy's weblog ]------><URL:http://genehack.org>