RE: helix freezes and XMMS

On 28-Jul-00 root wrote:
> Darryl
> I don't have the "Esound" option, I hope I looking in the right area (under
> preferences) can you tell me where to find it?
> right now i'm in heilx w/ XMMS running.....for now

correct panel is Preferences panel, "Audio I/O plugin" tab, then on the
bottom part, click on the "Output plugin" combo box.

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <gregory.hosler@eno.ericsson.se>
Date: 28-Jul-00
Time: 13:19:33

        If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
             ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.