(no subject)

Go in the gfloppy directory and open "configure". Search the lines when
it's trying to check for ext2fs ( line 2540 in my file ) and then find
this line :

LIBS="-lext2fs $LIBS"

Change that line with:

LIBS="-lext2fs -lcom_err $LIBS"

This works on my SuSE! If this doesn't work try to see your config.log file
(if gfloppy directory) and to see what is the error!

Luca