Re: gnome-utils configure can't find libext2fs

the construct --without-gfloppy doesn't really work.  I'm
running solaris and I finally just put an exit in configure
just before after many tries at configuring.  Now, I must
say that it notices the flag, but if you're not configuring
gfloppy, then it shouldn't go into the gfloppy directory
and configure.

Ben