Re: Ann: GtkCanvas 0.1

This is yet another reason why interdependancies are a bad thing.  I applaud
the author of GtkCanvas.  Small standalone libraries are consistant with the
unix philosophy, and GNOME is consistantly going against this time-proven way
of doing things.  Of course, since Miguel's attitude is in opposition with the
unix way of doing things, this isn't surprising, but I am always glad to see
developers who are willing to stand up and show, with code, that GNOME's
monolithic way of doing things is not acceptable.

-Count Zero