Re: removing all panels

Sam Clegg wrote:

   > On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 02:36:58PM -0800, Czarina Caro L. Tablante 1995-24644 wrote:
   > > shouldn't have access to run any other application aside from the browser.

   Better yet, if ALL you is netscape (nothing else), perhaps adding an entry for Netscape

   to your login types (/etc/X11/gdm if you're using GDM) that starts X with nothing but
   Netscape (X will close when Netscape does) would be what you want... although you'd
   loose control of window placement that way... All WM's that I know of that come with
   MDK 7.1 can open other programs (some only an xterm, but that's all you need), without
   modification.  Perhaps a search on Freshmeat could help you find a more limtiing WM, or

   maybe messing in some advanced configuration (i.e. compile time options) could get one
   of the WM's that come with MDK 7.1 to suit your purposes.

   Sean Middleditch