Re: Is bug reporting bugging developers ?

Let me answer my own email... since there have been no responses, I'm
guessing
the main hackers aren't too bothered by bug reports or they dont bother
reading
email to begin with :)))

Now, in the next series of messages I will start a flame war with my
other half..