Re: gftp

Bob Taylor wrote:

> I currently have Red Hat 6.2 installed on my alpha LX164. I tried
> using gftp and it looks like it downloads files into a temp file
> instead of the directory I wish it to. How can I get gftp to download
> to a file named the same as on the remote?
>
> Sorry for the ignorant question!
>
> Bob

Bob the left side of the two panel is the directory listing that the
files will downloaded into.  So if you change the 'Local' directory to
the one you want to download to and then select the files you want in
the 'Remote' panel and then press the arrow button that points from the
'Remote' to the 'Local' the files should be downloaded into that
directory.

Hope that helps.

--
Steve - Cheltenham, UK