Re: conflict? gnome updater vs. RH up2date

Well, I did helix-update again, today.  RH 'up2date' is still a no-show on
the menus, but it's weird status (which I didn't show before) continues:

[root@localhost /root]# which up2date
/usr/sbin/up2date
[root@localhost /root]# ls -l /usr/sbin/up2date
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root     root         5934 Nov  3  1999 /usr/sbin/up2date
[root@localhost /root]# /usr/sbin/up2date
bash: /usr/sbin/up2date: No such file or directory

Hmm...

Any ideas?

Also, I still wonder in the Helix update program and 'up2date' comptible
with one another.  Do they use the same database?  Do they check their
database against what's really loaded on the system?  Will they avoid
going loading a later version for themselves, but earlier than what the
other has put on the system?

Thank you

                            - Martin J. Brown, Jr. -
                            - mjbjr@beaudesign.com -