Re: Fwd: Draft of Proposal for the GNOME Foundation.

> P.S.> (Another $.02:I think creating the Gnome Foundation may be premature
> at this point)

Keep in mind the prompt for this was the slashdot award that donated all
this money to gnome - there needs to be some structured entity that decides
what to do with the funds, and for that matter has the ability to accept the
funds. That's what started this, and *something* needs to be created in the
immediate future to address that issue. I think the thought process was
"hey, we have to do something like this anyways, why not do it right?", as
hopefully we'll have lots of problems like this in the future (people
wanting to donate money to gnome...) :)