Re: Single Click Desktop Icons

George Farris wrote:

> > In the meantime, let's make GMC as useful as we can.  Notice just last
> > week GMC got a trashcan (finally)?  Same idea.
>
> And just how does one get the Trash can after an upgrade?  Do you
> have to wipe out your .gnome-desktop and start again?

I believe you just create a folder called Trash, and it automatically
begins using it.  This is a very recent feature, probably only in the
newest gmc.  Go to news.gnome.org and find the latest announcement.  It
covers this new feature.
--
= Warren -- ICBM Address: 36.8274040 N, 108.0204086 W, alt. 1714m