Re: applet backgrounds

Desmond Rivet wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm just trying out some new gtk themes, and I found a really nice
> one - it's called ganymede. It's a blue theme and my panel look real
> nifty...
>
> Except...
>
> Some of the applets did not change their background. The weather applet
> for instance, still has a grey background. So does the clock applet.
>
> Are applet backgrounds an individual applet thing? Or can I change them
> globally somewhere? I've hunted around but I could be blind...

If you do RMB click on the panel and then select Panel->Global
Preferences...
The gnomecc will run and the panel section will be loaded.  Select the
Button tab of the notebook tabs.  If you click on the button next to the
label button type from here you can work out how to change the tiles for
the different button types.  Hope that helps.

--
Steve - Cheltenham, UK
---------