From: Patrick Nelson [mailto:pnelson@neatech.com]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 1:49 PM
To: gnome list
Subject: A complete understanding

OK I have to admit it I'm not sure what Helix GNOME is.  I thought it was just a version name (like zoot is to RH6.2) but I think I am wrong.  So here I am claiming stupidity and ask the question that is nagging me right now.

What is Helix GNOME?  Is it an addition to GNOME or completely different or is it like a distribution of GNOME?  Finally, is it better than the GNOME I have on RH6.2 (Plusses / Minuses)