Netscape Address book crush

Hello... I don't know if this is a bug or what.
I had export the addres book list from outlook2000 to netscape in winnt.
Then in linux I had export the addres book from win netscape to linux
netscape. So the thing is that now everytime I want to open the addres
book from linux netscape the hole netscape just close.  If anyone now
why this may be I'll be glad to here why is it.
I have the Gnome version corresponding to Red Hat 6.2, I have not made
any upgrade.
Thanks
Bye