Re: Panel/Applet bug

On 3 Jul 2000, Jacob Berkman wrote:

> Chris Fancsy <umquam@unitee.dyndns.org> writes:
>
> > > Anyone else care to try this and report back their findings complete
> > > with gnome version numbers please?
> >
> > I can reproduce it here with gnome-libs 1.2.0 and gnome-core 1.2.0. When I
> > tried dragging the drive mount applet to the menu, it created an empty
> > menu with a folder icon, then killed the X server (xfree86 4.0.1) when I
> > clicked on the menu. It didn't crash when I started up X again
> > though. I'll try the latest gnome-core / libs cvs and see if the problem
> > is still there.
>
> Ahh, are you using mouse button 1 to drag?  That seems to add a menu
> button to the panel at the mount point of the applet.
>
> This wouldn't be a bug, but a feature :)

Ah, I see.. the directories show up in the menu when it's mounted.. don't
know why it took out the X server though.. but it seems to work fine now.

chris fancsy		          The future is not a straight line.
umquam@unitee.dyndns.org          It is filled with many crossroads.
icq #35648841		  There must be a future we can choose for ourselves.