Re: Helix-update question

Jeffry Smith wrote:

> Warren Young wrote:
> >
> > gnome-core-1.2.1 installed?  No?  Okay, we'll install ours."  Whether it
> > distinguishes Helix packages from others is a question I won't guess at.
>
> Unfortunately, I don't think it does.  I've had the same problem as

Well, it doesn't look in /tmp for sure, because I routinely move what it
downloads to another directory, for use on the other stations on the
LAN.  Since I don't also run helix-update on them, I can't say how the
Helix installer reacts to having all its packages installed without
having installed them itself.
--
= Warren -- ICBM Address: 36.8274040 N, 108.0204086 W, alt. 1714m