Re: file manager

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Thomas R. Shannon wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 bob@thestuff.net wrote:
>
> > There is a new 3d file system app on freshmeat. I have seen others before,
> > but this is the best one I have ever run across. This one is actually
> > useable for day to day use. Can the gnome core guys have a look at it and
> > see it, or its ideas could be used in the new file manager?
> > http://fox.mit.edu/skunk/soft/fsv/

It depends on what mode you are in, but it puts the largest directory's at
the top, and goes down to the smaller directory's. Then it puts the
largest file at the top, and goes to the smallest one. Also, different
types of files will have different colors. If you are in the Tree view,
the size of the file is expressed verticly.