DnD on an auto-hidden panel, was: DnD

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Andrew Post wrote:

> I thought this feature had been implemented in the development panel. I
> haven't used it yet, though, so I can't confirm...

It works, at least with a picture file and gimp (and panel from
gnome-core-1.1.1). The only thing I miss is that auto-hidden panels will
show themselves when dragging a file to them (at the moment they stay
hidden, so you don't have much to let a file drop onto). I worked around
that by leaving a drawer open, but that's not a solution.

Nils
--
 Nils Philippsen / Berliner Straße 39 / D-71229 Leonberg // +49.7152.209647
nils@wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de / nils@fht-esslingen.de / nils@redhat.de